I chose to become a marriage celebrant because ....
* I believe life is better shared with the love of your life
* I believe marriage is a mutual acknowledgement of your commitment
to each other
* I believe marriage provides a solid family foundation
I love being a marriage celebrant because....
* I have the satisfaction of working closely with my couples to ensure I
personalise their ceremony to reflect their personalities, hopes and
dreams for their future together
* I get to witness that magical moment when the groom sees his bride
for the very first time
* I'm the one that invites them to share that much awaited first kiss
as husband and wife
* I have the honour to introduce them to their closest friends and family
as Mr. and Mrs.